I have purchased and used all the services and products listed on this page. They work, and I find them helpful and good value. Click through from here and buy, and I get a commission.
A word for the good people who host this website: Siteground
I'm an affiliate member, so I get a small commission if you open an account with Siteground
Click the link below to get started. (Siteground is based in Europe, HQ in Spain.)
Buy precious metals online at Goldmoney.com
I'm an affiliate member, so I get a small commission if you open an account with Goldmoney
All-you-can-watch online movies for \980 ($10)/month! (I'm not a Hulu affiliate)
Donate to Japan Disaster Relief via
Google's Japan Disaster Relief
Donate via Mercy Corps
Winds of Peace Japan
|The Ron Paul Curriculum is a complete home-school curriculum.
It is built to be self-contained and to require as little supervision as possible. The lessons are delivered through video with some
additional texts. To access any course, you must first become a member, then you purchase any individual courses you wish. The first 5
lessons (videos) of most courses are free and available for viewing by non-members. I have not bought membership myself but have gone through
most of the free lessons, particularly for high school English, literature and history. NB: it naturally has a North-American focus.
Comprehensive, well written, popular guide to learning Evernote.
|$29$12.99 for a limited time.
|Now in its 4th edition!
Click here to find out more about Brett Kelly's Evernote Essentials e-book
- How to organize your documents
- and find them when you need them?
- The Paperless Document Organization Guides are your comprehensive guide to organizing your electronic documents, written in plain English
- For both Windows and Mac users.
- combines video, graphics, audio and text
Personal blogs and websites
- Searching for Accurate Maps Productivity tips. Social commentary on Japan and the Japanese.
- Reading blog - A blog for a local group I have. We read English novels and discuss them (in English) over tea and coffee.
- Autonoblogger - ramblings about teaching EFL at a Japanese university. Now focusing on freewriting and I-Search.Not updated since 2010 but I plan to resurrect it.
"There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved."
Ludwig von Mises, Famed Austrian Economist (1881-1973), in his magnum opus, "Human Action".
Ludwig von Mises Institute