Today we will practice writing an autobiography and citations.
I will also answer student questions about their specific essay.
Next week (Jan. 23rd) will be the last class, and essays must be handed in on this day.
- Finish writing your essay.
- Your essay should
- be between 800-1,500 words
- be in academic format (double-spaced),
- have at least 5 paragraphs (introduction, body and conclusion)
- have a bibliography – a list of all the books, articles, websites, movies, videos, etc. you read or watched in your research.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.