- Start writing your essay.
- (Email me your essay topic if you were absent today.)
- Your essay should
- be between 800-1,500 words
- be in academic format (double-spaced),
- have at least 5 paragraphs (introduction, body and conclusion)
- have a bibliography – a list of all the books, articles, websites, movies, videos, etc. you read or watched in your research.
- here’s a link to my CS Lewis resource page on this website.
- Here’s another list of books by or about CS Lewis, both in English and in Japanese CSLewis_booklist2
- Presentation on Polly and Digory by Ms. Fukushima and Yamada.
- Presentation on the Narnia countries by Isoda and Kimura.
- We watched the end of the movie “Shadowlands”, the story of C.S. Lewis and Joy Davidman.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.