- Prepare your presentation.
- Easy reading: read an easy reading book from the “Easy Reading” section of the library.
- Record the details on your “ Reading List”. Include the following items:
- Title, author, level, genre, comment
- Chapter 15
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Short Asnwer questions.
- Short Essay Questions (chapter 14)
- Presentations by
- Ms. Tanaka F.– on comparing Victorian London with Charn and the Wood Between the Worlds
- Ms. Sodai – on comparing Digory’s house at the beginning and end of the story.
- Christian principles are absolute; not relative, and not “case by case”. However, there is the possibility of forgiveness while one is alive.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.