- Choose a book from the Easy Reading List (click here to download: ws_easy_reading_library_list ),
- read it
- write a short report
- Main characters
- Key points of story
- Bring your report to class to report to your classmates next week
- In groups of 4, discuss
- Your impressions of “The Magician’s Nephew”
- The highlights?
- What other stories (English or Japanese) does it remind you of? Why (give examples.)
- Is the book’s message positive, negative or neutral? Why? (Gives examples.)
- The message of the story “The Pot with the Hole”
- The main teachings of TMN
- The characteristics of the 4 main characters of TMN, with examples.
- Uncle Andrew
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.