- Prepare your presentation.
- Easy reading: read an easy reading book from the “Easy Reading” section of the library.
- Record the details on your “ Reading List”. Include the following items:
- Title, author, level, genre, comment
- Chapter 14
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Short Asnwer questions.
- Presentations by
- Ms. Yanobu – on Digory’s character
- Ms. Yamagami – on Uncle Andrew’s character
- Ms. Yamada – on whether Jadis is an evil character or not
- Ms. Uezawa – on Aslan as a representation of God
- Discussion points:
- Uncle Andrew broke his promise to Madam LeFay. Why? Was that foolish? Or something else?
- Jadis said she had to use magic (the Deplorable Word) because her sister broke their promise first and used magic. What do you think?
- Jadis said, “They were MY people. What were they there for other than to do my will?” What do you think? Is she right? Do those people belong to her? Can she do what she likes with them?
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.