Re-write your draft 1 and email it to me as soon as possible. I will send it back to you with some final comments. Then please re-write, print out and bring your final essay to class next week.
Quick review of outline:
- Introduction – list all the books you read in this class this semester
- Body paragraph 1 – introduce the book title, author, date of publication, setting, main characters, story summary (short, 3-4 sentences)
- Body paragraph 2 – the main themes or ideas of the story
- Body paragraph 3 – your personal reaction
- Conclusion – repeat the main points of paragraphs 2, 3 and 4.
- Bibliography (using APA style)
One-to-one conferencing about draft #1.