- Check the APA style guidelines for a book reference: http://bit.ly/APABooks4WS2
- Find the information for “The Giving Tree” by Silverstein.
- Type it up in the APA style and bring it to class next week.
- Watched key scenes from the movie “The Wizard of Oz”.
- Wrote down key quotes from this famous story:
- “I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore!”
- “Follow the yellow-brick road.”
- “Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!”
- Found the publishing information for the movie and the book “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz” and wrote them in APA style.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.