Write a bibliography list using the APA style (see links below and also on the resource page) for the following books we read in this class this semester:
- Emily by Michael Bedard
- The Important Book by Margaret Wise Brown
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by Frank L. Baum
- Gotta Go! Gotta Go! by Sam Swope
- Miss Nelson is Missing by Harry Allard and James Marshall
For language-learning, you need:
- Input (listening to or reading English that you understand 90% of)
- Output (speaking or writing, using the English you have learned)
- Feedback (do you get your meaning across?)
Answer these questions: In order to learn or to improve your English academic writing, what specific
do you need?
- What is APA style?
- APA general format: http://bit.ly/APAGeneral4WS2
- APA formatting for books: http://bit.ly/APABooks4WS2
- Using MSWord’s bibliography-creation function. See the videos and other links on my resource page: https://sheffnersweb.net/blogs/classblogs/dwc/academic-writing-resources/
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.