- Read chapter 5 of “The Magician’s Nephew”.
- Answer the MCQs (download the PDF here): MN_MCQ_ch5
- Prepare your movie presentation
- Here is the presentation schedule as of Friday June 3rd: WS1_Presentation_schedule
- Using your notes from today’s presentation on “The Silver Chair” and “Robin Hood Prince of Thieves”, write a short paragraph (4~6 sentences) for each presentation . You may need to do a little research before you write.
- Choose another book from the Easy Reading list, borrow it from the library and start reading. (Download the list here: AS1_Easy_reading_library_list
- Challenge – 15 books this semester!
- Presentation by Ms. Kishii and Matsuda on the movie “Silver Chair”, and by Ms. Onishi and Ozaki on the movie “Robin Hood Prince of Thieves”.
- Write some notes about the presentation content
- Give some written feedback to the presenters.
- Discussion of student questions about chapters 3 & 4.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.