Today’s class (final)
- Finish your diary entries.
- Hand in all your diary entries.
- Hand in a hard copy of your final project.
- What learning and benefits did you get from taking part in this class (including the Havelok project)?
- You can download the Havelok story from the download page here.
- Check your final report for formatting (see the sample one here: Model_Essay_MLA_Style
- What learning and benefits did you get from taking part in this class?
- The stories we read came from this book:
- The Japanese version is here:
- Some of the stories have been published as stand-alone books. See all of Prem Rawat’s books here.
- The publisher, Bunya, has a donation project and has given many copies of these books to many orphanages and prisons in Japan. See the details here (in Japanese).
- Prem Rawat will visit Japan in October and give a talk in Hiroshima on Oct. 13th. Students get a special price (￥3,000). Details on the Bunya publisher’s website (in Japanese).
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.