- For July 29th, remaining groups prepare a short presentation to tell the main events of chapters 4, 6 & 7. of “The Magician’s Nephew”. Make it interesting and fun.
- Choose another book from the Easy Reading list, borrow it from the library and start reading. (Download the list here: WS1_Easy_reading_library_list
- Challenge – 15 books this semester!
- Presentations on chapters 1, 2, 3 and 5 of “The Magician’s Nephew”.
- What do you think of the order of events in the creation of Narnia compared to the creation of this world as described in the Book of Genesis in the Bible?
- Why do you think the author has Polly and Digory watch as Narnia is created? How did you feel when you read this part of the story?
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.