Finish writing your final essay, print it out and bring it to class next week. All students must complete this essay to pass this course. Students absent on this day or who fail to give me their final essay will automatically fail the course. We will also read each other’s essays and do some final free writing.
- Takami – about CS Lewis’ collection of essays “Of Other Worlds “
- Miyakawa – about the Bible story of Adam, Eve, the fruit and the snake.
- Missing words
- Verb forms and tenses
- Subject-verb agreement
- Academic language
- Format (double-spaced, name, date, etc., title, at least a 5-space indent, bibliography) – see the example essay in your MLA handbook.
- Mis-spelling of Tolkien, Inklings and fairy tale: this is the responsibility of the presenter who did not give/show the English spellings of these key words.
Comments on MN, chapters 11 and 12.
- See highlights in my Kindle edition of MN, chaps 11 & 12.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.