- Read chapter 13.
- Free writing: make personal connections between chapter 13 and your personal experiences and history and knowledge. Ask questions, etc.
- Type your free writing in MS Word, save the file as “WS2_MN_chap13_Name”, run spell-checker, and send it to me by email by Wednesday midnight. Your email subject should be the same “WS2_MN_chap13_Name”.
- Continue researching your project for your final paper, January 11th (week 13).
- Read chapter 12. Questions:
- Who passes by the children in the night in chapter 12?
- Why does C.S. Lewis have Polly accompany Digory to get the apple, even though Aslan‘s original idea was that only Digory go?
- Why does Aslan give Strawberry a new name (Fledge)?
- Why does the cabby’s wife Nellie get a new name (Helen) when she becomes Queen of Narnia?
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.