Today in class:
- Study Guide p. 5 questions 10 & 11 (about curiosity): translate the questions and write your answers.
- Vocabulary – study guide pages 16-18. I won’t test you on the vocabulary, but I expect you to know these words.
- Study Guide page 19-20, questions 1-4: translate the questions and write your answers on looseleaf paper.
- We read most of chapter 3 in class today.
- Study Guide page 45-7, Summary Questions: translate all the questions (1-10).
- Study Guide page 20-22: answer questions 5 – 14 (but NOT question 10) on separate paper (not on the Study Guide).
Here are some photos of things that appear in “The Magician’s Nephew“.
A row of town houses in London. Digory and Polly may have lived in one of these. Can you imagine the tunnel under the roof, connecting all the houses in a row?
Perhaps Digory’s penknife looked like this. He used his penknife to cut a mark in the grass so that they could remember which pool to take to go home.
Flickr has 5,976 results for a search for “wood between the worlds”. This phrase has obviously captured the imagination of a lot of people around the world. Which one do you like? This one?
Or perhaps this one?