Homework: (for October 22nd)
- Answer question 9, Study Guide page 14. Write your answer as a comment on this blog (in either Japanese or English). Deadline is Wednesday October 20th, 6 p.m.
- Read chapters 3, 4, 5. If you do not read these chapters, you will be unable to take part in the class discussion next week.
- Study Guide p. 22: read questions 12-14 and read the Bible passages (in Japanese).
In today’s class, we:
- checked the homework (Study Guide p. 8),
- had a vocab quiz on the words on page 9,
- translated the passages on page. 11,
- filled in the table about Uncle Andrew on page 12,
- answered the questions on page 13
- answered questions 7 and 8 on page 14.
- Nihongo Filter: Help me find a short story/SUPER easy manga for my final project in 4th year literature, Plus advice on studying for N3 for JLPT (ask.metafilter.com)
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.