Update: Homework 2, 2. Everyone, please just write a summary of what the Bible says about magic. Do not write your opinion.
- Receive your copy of the Study Guide for this semester’s text.
- Deadline for all online assignments (blog comments, emailed reports, etc) is by Wednesday, 18:00.
- Today’s class:
- Read pages 8-13 of the study guide, and translated the questions into Japanese.
- Homework 2 (for next week, session #3, October 15th): read “The Magician’s Nephew“, chapters 1 and 2.
- Read the Book of Genesis in the Bible, chapters 1, 2 and 3. This tells the story of the creation of our world.
- (Study Guide, page 8, question #2) Read the passages from the Bible and answer the question in Japanese in one paragraph, and write your answer on the class blog as a comment. Deadline: Wednesday, October 13th, 18:00.
- (Study Guide) Look up the words on page 9. Test next week.
- (Study Guide) p. 11-12. Translate the quotations 1-5 into Japanese.
- (Study Guide) p. 13. Translate the questions 1-6 and answer the questions 3-6 (write your answers directly on the Study Guide).
- Great Books Week: Book with Greatest Impact on Me (debrakb.blogspot.com)
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.