- Finish writing your final paper. See the MLA handbook, p. 20 ff for details of format.
- Read chapters 14 & 15 and answer the questions.
- Next week is the last class and the last chance to hand in your remaining written work.
- We checked the answers to chapter 13
- We read and discussed some key points of chapter 13:
- Several students reported on their Bible verses. Today’s students did a very good job. Well done, everyone.
- We watched parts of “The Gospel of John”: the death of Jesus and the hours leading up to it.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.