Nov. 4th class cancelled. Next class is Nov. 11th.
- Summaries of chapters
10, 11 and 12. 8, 9 and 10 (very sorry!)
- Find illustrations for 3 things in chapters 10-12. Useful illustrations, that help you and other students learn unfamiliar things, i.e. things that don’t exist in Japan or Japanese culture.
- C.S. Lewis meant for the creation of Narnia to closely follow the creation of the Earth as recorded in the old Testament. For each of the verses in the table below, write down what part of creation is mentioned, and then write down the comparable event from The Magician’s Nephew. Some examples are shown:
- ………………………….. Creation of our World Creation of Narnia
- Genesis 1:2
- Genesis 1:11 God created all the Earth’s plants
- Genesis 1:14 – 18
- Genesis 1:20 – 25 Animals burst from the ground. Birds emerge from the trees.