- Handout on Aristotle (A is A).
- Guidelines for book report #1 –
- in Japanese, because I want to encourage students to read other books about C.S. Lewis.
- presentations on June 18th. Presentations in Japanese, 2-4 minutes in length
- you must give me the title of the book you read using the MLA style. Here is an example. Let’s say you read this book: カスピアン王子のつのぶえ You would write, C.S.Ruisu. kasupian ooji no tsunobue. Trans. Teiji Seita. Tokyo: Iwanami Shoten, 2000.
- Questions for chapter 6.
- Summary of chapter 6.
- Questions for chapter 7.
Write summary of chapter 7.