I just discovered that Rumer Godden‘s story for children, The Diddakoi, was actually made into a TV drama by the BBC in 1976. If you go to this page, and scroll down, you can see some pictures from the original series. I have been trying to find a video or a DVD of this television drama, but so far I have been unsuccessful. I will keep trying.
Related articles by Zemanta
- ‘If people don’t like BBC drama, they should come and speak to me’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Sony unveils internetenabled TVs (telegraph.co.uk)
- You: Wire writer says adverts kill TV (news.bbc.co.uk)
- Mad Men three (guardian.co.uk)
- Licence fee and the internet (upyourego.com)
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.