- Why is this video so popular, do you think? [yframe url=’http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY’]What do you think about it? How did you feel watching it? Write your answers as comments on this blog by Tuesday midnight.
- Type your final paper, print it out and bring to class next week.
- How to write a bibliography using MLA style. (MLA_Sheffner.)
- How to quote and cite articles.
- Answer these questions on loose-leaf paper. Then discuss with your classmates in groups of 4.
- Who are you writing for? Who will read your essay? Answer: Mr. Sheffner and your fellow students.
- What is the main purpose of your essay?
- What is the strong point of your essay?
- What is the weak point of your essay?
- What feedback do you want from your classmates?
- Watch the video. Why is it so popular? 44,902,860 views （再生回数）as of Jan. 11th, 2013.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.