What did you think of today’s class? Let me know in the comments (or send me a private email).
The presentation schedule can be viewed and downloaded here: SinEa_2014_Schedule
If you did not send me an email or comment on this blog yet, please do so (see last week’s post for details)
Prepare your presentation.
- Each presentation should be between 5-10 minutes.
- Speak slowly. Teach your classmates. That means
- use both English and Japanese
- translate keywords
- explain names of people (show photos, give dates, show maps, etc)
- repeat key information many times
- summarise your presentation at the end of the presentation (repeat key points)
- smile. Enjoy yourself.