- finish writing your final paper on your chosen topic. See the MLA handbook (p. 20 ff) for details of the format (including bibliography)
- Your paper should be at least 2 pages long (not including the bibliography).
- All the references in your bibliography must be written in Roman letters. Do not translate titles
- We checked the answers to question2 of the “Comprehensive Survey of Language Knowledge” worksheet
- We transcribed some Japanese words using the IPA.
- We read each other’s papers.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.