Today, we will go to the computer room in the second half of the class, and create a blog for this class.
Use a blog platform that allows you to write and comment in English.
Click the link below to see a video where I show you how to make a blog using Blogger.com
This video was made for Tezukayama University students, so I use my Tezukayama University email address. Don’t send email to this address but to the address I gave you for this class: dwc – at mark – sheffnersweb.net
- If you are using a computer on DWC campus, do NOT use Internet Explorer but Mozilla Firefox (Windows –> Internet tools –> Mozilla Firefox
- Create your own password and remember it (write it down somewhere). You can change your password later if you want.
- You need an email address: use your DWC email address. DO NOT USE YOUR CELLPHONE email address.
- The name of your blog should be in Roma-ji, not kanji, and in English, not Japanese.
- Copy the address of your blog and send it to me by email.
- Email subject 件名 SinE My Blog (Your Name)
- Write your first blog post:
- Introduce yourself briefly (remember to protect your privacy – your blog is public and can be read by anybody).
- Write your answers to last week’s homework, and your translation of your paragraph from chapter 4. Write in complete sentences, so readers can understand.
- Tell your classmates your blog address.
- Visit your classmates’ blogs and leave a comment.