Today there will be one final presentation, then we will practice writing an autobiography and citations.
I will also answer student questions about their specific essay.
Next week (Jan. 23rd) will be the last class, and essays must be handed in on this day.
- Finish writing your essay.
- Your essay should
- be between 800-1,500 words
- be in academic format (double-spaced),
- have at least 5 paragraphs (introduction, body and conclusion)
- have a bibliography – a list of all the books, articles, websites, movies, videos, etc. you read or watched in your research.