Hello, Researchers in English!
Today’s lesson plan:
Check the homework （ええ！宿題あったの？！）
- paragraph format and email format.
- Interview a classmate
- Complete a form letter about your classmate
- Write out the letter, using correct paragraph format
- Re-write 1 paragraph from your “Summer Vacation” (which you wrote last week) using correct paragraph format.
- Chp 5 p. 30 Read. Look up words you don’t know. Write 6 questions about the reading.
- Type a self-introduction letter, using correct paragraph format in Microsoft Word, and send it to me as a file attachment 添付ファイル by email BY Wednesday October 7th, 12:00.
2 thoughts on “Research in English Session #2: October 2nd, 2009”
Now,typhoon is coming.
Because of it, we have no class today.
I am going to do a lot of homework.
Where do I need to leave a comment? I don’t know… so I just leave my comment here.