Hi, Researchers! Welcome to Sheffner’s Research in English IID.
- Answer the questions in the textbook on page 29
- Read some of the Australian news posts on this blog,
- choose one that interests you, and
- leave a comment about it.
The Australian news posts are
- Unexpected visitor
- Aborigines not getting the houses they were promised
- The Cove… on Japanese TV
- The power of film
- Broome tells Japanese city to stop dolphin slaughter
- Australian girl in Japan to learn sumo
To leave a comment,
- click on “No comments” below
- write a name (I suggest you use a nickname or pen-name) and
- an email address (this email address is invisible to other users) – I suggest your university email address
- type your comment (remember, you are writing for other students, not for the teacher),
- click on “Submit Comment”
- that’s it! (Your comment will appear after I have approved it; that will take a few hours).
Today’s lesson plan (#1):
Handout: rules, syllabus, contact details, objectives of this course
Assignment: Write 2 paragraphs about your summer vacation using paragraph formatting.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.