- Look at the MLA Guidebook on how to reference a book (page 1) and a movie (page 3).
- Go back to your blog entry where you wrote about a movie and a book
- Add a reference to the book and the movie USING THE MLA FORMAT (i.e. exactly the same as in the Guidebook).
- Print out your blog entry and show it to me.
- If you have not yet created your blog, create one and email me your blog address (URL): marc.sheffnerアットマークgmail.com. INCLUDE YOUR NAME in your email.
- Write a 50-word summary of Diddakoi AND a 50-word response. If you did not finish in class, email it to me before next Thursday, June 4th: marc.sheffnerアットマークgmail.com. INCLUDE YOUR NAME in your email.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Waiting for the great British Gypsy novel (guardian.co.uk)
- Pippa Small’s travelling life (telegraph.co.uk)
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.