Hello, Interactive Writers!
Welcome to Sheffner’s Interactive Writing II.
Students are still deciding which class to take, and some have not yet made up their minds. Some students would like to know more about this class before they make up their minds:
- what kind of class is it?
- what is the textbook like?
- what is the teacher like?
- is the class difficult?
- is there lots of homework?
EITHER A) If you took my class in the first semester, please leave a comment about the class to help other students who have not yet decided whether to take this class or not;
or B) If you did NOT take my class before, please leave a comment telling me why you are interested in this class.
To leave a comment,
- click on “No comments” below
- write a name (I suggest you use a nickname or pen-name) and
- an email address (this email address is invisible to other users) – I suggest your university email address
- type your comment (remember, you are writing for other students, not for the teacher),
- click on “Submit Comment”
- that’s it! (Your comment will appear after I have approved it; that will take a few hours).
Today was an introductory lesson.
Handout: Rules, syllabus, contact details, course objectives
Assignment: Write 2 paragraphs about your summer vacation.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.