- Prepare your presentation.
- Read the textbook chapter 29 (pp 120-123).
- Start thinking about your essay topic.
December 5th. Presentation on “Balance of Terror”.
NB: the makeup class for cancelled week 6 will be on January 10th, not December 13th or 20th.
- Presentation on The American Revolution by Ms. Furukawa, Kano and Muraoka.
- The American Revolution was a war between Britain and the 13 colonies in North America which lasted from 1775-1783.
- Presentation on Crash and Depression by Ms. Takeda and Tanaka
- The Crash was a sudden fall in share prices on the New York Stock Exchange in October 1929.
- The Depression was a serious economic depression which followed the Wall Street Crash and lasted from 1930 to the beginning of WWII in 1941.