- Choose a US history topic for your presentation.
- Handout: Check the meaning of the quotes by Hamilton and Brutus about the Bill of Rights, and write your opinion. Download the handout here: Why the Bill of Rights
- Ms. Irie S., Ms. Izumi,Ms. Konishi, Ms. Makiyama and Ms Nakagawa, please prepare your presentations for next time (Nov. 27th, in two weeks).
- Presentation topics:
- This semester, you can freely choose any topic of U.S. history that you like.
- I suggest you choose a person or a group of people as the main point of your presentation.
- In addition, you may choose any topic in the textbook, any U.S.A. history-related book that you have read, or any movie from the movie list that you have seen.
- Here is the updated presentation schedule:AS2_Presentation_Schedule (updated Nov. 13th)
- Read an easy reading book about US history. Note the title, author, level, period of history.
- Keep your list on one sheet of paper.
- Find one of the movies on the movie list. Watch the movie.
- Presentations by:
- Aoeda – the movie “Forest Gump”
- Ishida – Neil Armstrong
- The Bill of Rights. Checked the meaning of the quotes by Hamilton and Brutus about the Bill of Rights, and students wrote their opinion. (If you were absent, download the handout here: Why the Bill of Rights
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.