- Read chapter 2 for a quiz next time.
- Start preparing your book and movie presentation. All presentations should
- be 4-5 minutes long,
- use Powerpoint or handouts
- include 3-5 key points
- include a summary of the presentation contents (given at the end)
- include a glossary (Japanese explanation) of key words
- include a list of references
- include some sample scene(s) from the movie and sample quotes from the book.
- Remaining presentations on questions about the textbook
- music videos and questions
- Watch these two videos (These are different from the ones shown in class – better.) Write your impressions.
- Now watch these videos and write the name of the artist(s) and the title of the song(s), then write your impressions.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.