Re-write your draft 1.
Review of essay outline:
- Introduction: movie and book titles and dates, + why you chose them.
- genre of movie.
- Story summary – main characters and main events
- Director, main actors (if famous),
- Main ideas
- (Original story / writer)
- Same as movie
- Historical background
- Make it clear whether you are writing about the history that is seen IN the movie or what happened when the movie was made.
- Give dates for events and people, and any other important information, e.g. President Kennedy, 35th president of the USA from 1961-63, was assassinated in Dallas, Texas on November 22nd, 1963.
- Conclusion: summary of what you learned, and your personal opinion.
- Bibliography in APA style
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.