Update: There is no textbook for this semester. I will provide handouts in class. My apologies for the mistake.
- Send me an email introducing yourself.
- Leave a comment on this blog, so that I know you have visited.
- What do you know about US history?
- What do you want to know about US history?
- What do you think is important to know about US history?
- What are “Academic Skills”?
- How do you want to study in this class?
- How do you want me to help you?
- Draw a map of the USA.
- How many states are there? List as many as you can. Place as many as you can on your map
- What mountains, rivers and other natural features of the USA do you know? List as many as you can. Place them on the map.
- List as many cities of the USA as you can.
- Take a movie list (download it here: AS2_USA_movie_list_v3 )
- Take a book list (easy reading list). Download it here: AS2_Easy_Reading_List