- Continue your easy reading. Update: Here is a list of recommended titles related to Britain and British history in the DWC library “Easy Reading” section.
- Prepare your presentation (click here for the presentation schedule: ACADEMIC SKILLS 1 PRESENTATION SCHEDULE updated )
- Take the quiz on chapter 3 (coming soon; please come back tomorrow if you don’t see the quiz).
- If you cannot attend tomorrow’s makeup class, write a summary of the key points of chapter 3 (about 200 words) and give it to me next class (Friday, May 22nd).
- (Take the quiz on chapter 2)
- (Send me an email)
- Easy reading (10 minutes)
- Reading report on h/o “My Reading List”. (Click here to download: My_Reading_List )
- Presentation schedule. Presentations should be
- about 3 minutes
- in English, but with some Japanese help for your classmates
- can use handouts or Powerpoint
- Started reading and summarising chapter 3.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.