- Using your notes from today’s presentation on “Oliver Twist” and “Elizabeth the Golden Age”, write a short paragraph for each presentation . You may need to do a little research before you write.
- Choose another book from the Easy Reading list, borrow it from the library and start reading. (Download the list here: AS1_Easy_reading_library_list
- Read the textbook chapter 2, pages 16-19 for a quiz next week.
- Prepare your presentation.
- Presentations about “Oliver Twist” and “Elizabeth the Golden Age”.
- Quiz on the Tudor Period (p. 23-4).
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.