Today’s class (final)
- Check your final report for formatting before handing it in.
- If you have not already done so, please email me your final report as soon as possible.
- Answer these questions using the textbook chapters 3, 5 and the Dossier. If you were absent, please email me your answers as soon as possible.
- Who invented the telephone?
- Who invented nursing?
- who invented television?
- Who invented the World Wide Web?
- Who invented the steam engine?
- Who discovered penicillin?
- Who invented the theory of evolution (2 names)?
- Answer these questions
- If conditions in the cities and factories were so bad, why did people work in them?
- If conditions for children in factories were so bad, why did children work there?
- Who paid for the cities to become safer and healthier, and how (where did the money come from)?
- Who paid for the ‘free’ education and how (where did the money come from)?
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.