- (for July 5th) Read the 9-page handout “British History: Stonehenge to King Alfred (500,000 B.C. – 1066) (you can download it here: https://sheffnersweb.net/blogs/classblogs/dwc/download/british-history-stonehenge-to-1066/
- (For July 12th, in 2 weeks): Choose from the list a different British history movie to watch and prepare a short oral spoken, nor written) presentation on.
- Student answers to last week’s questions. I re-wrote some of them. You can download them (if you want) here.
- Model movie report 1: Excalibur (download it and the worksheet here)
- What is the topic of paragraph 2?
- What is the topic of paragraph 3?
- Model movie report 2: Scrooge (or A Christmas Carol) (download it and the worksheet here.)
- What is the topic of paragraphs 1, 2 and 3?
- Write a short comment about today’s class and materials (on-screen comments, Excalibur worksheet, Christmas Carol worksheet)
Class blog for Sheffner's Academic Skills & Writing Strategies at DWC