What did you think of today’s class? Let me know in the comments (or send me a private email).
The presentation schedule for this semester is here:AS1_2014_Schedule
Read the textbook pp 134-5. Prepare your presentation.
In today’s class:
- presentation on pp 132-3 of the textbook. Didn’t they do a good job?
- were the Corn Laws a good idea? (Don’t forget the consequences!)
- who wants sanctions against Russia? Who does not? Why?
- there are two kinds of questions used in education:
- questions to which the answers are in the textbook (or in the dictionary or in some other book or website)
- questions to which there are no correct answers, but which require you to think.