Welcome, to Sheffner’s WS1 class blog.
On this blog I will post classwork and homework assignments each week. I will update the blog at the weekend after each Friday’s class.
If you miss a class, or forget the homework, check out the blog.
- Visit this class blog and leave a comment.
- To leave a comment, click on the words “Leave a reply” below this blog.
- You need to type in your name (family name only) and an email address. Your email address will NOT be public. Your name WILL be public.
- All comments are moderated. That means I must approve them. So your comment will not appear immediately. Please be patient.
- Send me an email briefly introducing yourself and saying what you hope to learn in this class. What do you want to be able to do by the end of this course?
- Read chapter 1 and write a short summary of the key events.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.