- (Finish the timeline for chapter 2 and chapter 3 if you did not finish in class).
- Read chapter 3.
- Pick a topic that interests you for your next presentation.
- Do some research (the information in the textbook is probably not enough for a good presentation).
- Prepare your presentation.
- Checking the answers to textbook exercises pp 25-27.
- One-to-one conferencing to discuss presentations.
- Read chapter 3 and choose a topic.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.