Dear Writing Strategies students,
Welcome to the class. Today, we
- introduced ourselves in English
- where you are from and where you live now
- books you have read in English
- English stories you have read in Japanese
- why you take this class.
- Wrote the textbook information using the MLA format.
- Received the first 2 study questions (for next time)
- Received Sheffner’s contact information and course outline.
- Read chapters 1 and 2 of “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.”
- Answer the 2 “pre-reading activities” study questions.
- Send Sheffner an email by midnight Wednesday April 27th.
- Leave a comment on this blog by midnight Wednesday April 27th (use your family name ONLY; any email address is ok). N.B.注意： Comments are moderated. Your comment will not appear immediately. Please be patient. コメントはウエッブマスターが承認してから現れます。少々お待ち下さいませ。
There is no class April 29th because of Golden Week. The next class will be May 6th.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.