- Choose four claims from chapters 4-7 in the textbook, find detailed evidence for them, and (if necessary) given an explanation.
- This will be a written paper, in academic format.
- Choose at least one claim of fact (e.g. Margaret Thatcher was the first woman prime minister of Britain) and at last one claim of judgement (e.g. David Beckham is the most famous English footballer).
- List all your sources of information.
- Collect together all your writings for this class and bring them to the last class, July 28th. You will need them to do your final writing.
Presentations by 12 students.