- Choose a myth you are familiar with.
- It can be a creation myth, but it does not have to be.
- It can be a Japanese myth or the myth of some other culture (e.g. Tanabata)
- If necessary, read the myth again.
- Explain what a myth is.
- How is it different from other types of story, e.g. a fairy tale?
- Reviewed Queenie’s claim and evidence.
- Looked at picture 2, “the Voluptuary” and drew inferences from the observable evidence in the picture.
- Look at the pictures of Jadis in TMN. What kind of person do you think she is from the information in the textbook (illustrations AND text)?
- Write 4 claims
- Support your claims with evidence from the textbook.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.