- Finish ch. 1 MCQs
- Read chapter 2 of “The Magician’s Nephew”.
- write a short summary of chapters 1 & 2
- Choose another easy reading book from the list. Read it. Write a short report :
- Title (English)
- Title (Japanese – if it is a famous novel, you will find this easily with a bit of research)
- Author . Some books are original stories. But many books are famous novels re-written for English students (like you). In that case, write the name of the author of the original story, not the easy-reading version.
- When book published
- When does the story take place?
- Where does the story take place?
- Who are the main characters?
- What happens (give a short summary of the story)
- What did you learn about British from reading this book? (You may need to do a little bit of research).
- Your comments (short, please)
Today I will use some extracts from this book to introduce the importance of thinking logically when writing in English.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.