- Send me another email, using the correct format as shown here. If you cannot send (if your email comes back), please try sending from your university email address <*@dwc.doshisha.ac.jp> as this is white-listed. If even that does not work, please leave a message on this blog. Thanks.)s.)
- p. 4, answer the questions
- read (again) pp. 5-12
- p. 13 ① and ② answer the questions
- p. 14 ④ answer the questions.
- (for May 12th) Choose a movie OR a book from the lists, watch/read it, and write a short report
- Title (English)
- Title (Japanese)
- Author / Director
- When released (or when book published)
- When does the story take place?
- Where does the story take place?
- Who are the main characters?
- What happens (give a short summary of the story)
- What did you learn about British history from watching this movie/reading this book? (You may need to do a little bit of research).
- Your comments (short, please)
- Hometown game
- Mini-lecture on the reasons why Japanese students can benefit from studying British history.
- Write a paragraph summarising the mini-lecture.
- Compare notes about the movie or book you chose last week from the list.
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.