- Choose a US history topic for your essay and start planning.
- Write a bullet list of key points you want to write about
- Write an outline for your essay.
- Essay requirements:
- 1,000 – 2,000 words.
- Read an easy reading book about US history. Note the title, author, level, period of history.
- Keep your list on one sheet of paper.
- Find one of the movies on the movie list. Watch the movie.
- Don’t forget to enjoy yourself.
- Read “Clara Barton”.
- What is the main idea of paragraph 1?
- What is the main idea of paragraph 2?
- What is the main idea of paragraph 3?
- What is the main idea of paragraph 4?
Express your opinion! Let me know what you think of today's class, the written materials, the activities, the teacher's lecture, etc. Have a question about English or about today's class? Click the words "Leave a comment" below, or send me an email. Thank you for visiting.